Ireland tie Estonia 1-1 in European Nations playoff, win 5-1 on aggregate
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Ireland and Estonia tied in Dublin 1-1 tonight.
Estonia scored in the 56th minute when Vasilljev scored with a shot that Given should have saved.
Ireland had lead Estonia 1-0 following a goal by Steven Ward following a corner kick by Damien Duff.
Kevin Doyle headed on Duff's corner and after the goalkeeper parried it, Ward finished the rebound to the net.
The goal came after thirty minutes in a match that Ireland dominated from the beginning.
The Estonian goal left the score 5-1 on aggregate for Ireland who defeated Estonia 4-0 in Estonia on Friday night