Ireland tie Estonia 1-1 in European Nations playoff, win 5-1 on aggregate
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Ireland and Estonia tied in Dublin 1-1 tonight.
Estonia scored in the 56th minute when Vasilljev scored with a shot that Given should have saved.
Ireland had lead Estonia 1-0 following a goal by Steven Ward following a corner kick by Damien Duff.
Kevin Doyle headed on Duff's corner and after the goalkeeper parried it, Ward finished the rebound to the net.
The goal came after thirty minutes in a match that Ireland dominated from the beginning.
The Estonian goal left the score 5-1 on aggregate for Ireland who defeated Estonia 4-0 in Estonia on Friday night