Glasgow Celtic says winger Aiden McGeady is not for sale
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Glasgow Celtic have politely told Birmingham City to sod off and keep away from Republic of Ireland winger Aiden McGeady.
He's not for sale, says manager Tony Mowbray.
Birmingham manager Alex McLeish confirmed that they approached the Bhoys. "We made an enquiry but we were told he is not for sale."
"The situation won't change until someone says he is up for sale."
However, two of McGeady's international colleagues ARE on the sales rack.
Want-away striker Caleb Folan has been looking to get out of Hull City for some time and now looks to be on the move with several clubs expressing interest in him.
And team-mate Kevin Kilbane could also be on his way out as Wolves are keen to take him to Molineux.