Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Gisele Bundchen sends 'positive energy' request to friends for Tom Brady in Sunday's Super Bowl
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 at 07:04 AM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
|Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen|
In a typical new age mushy style Gisele the super model reveals she's no Hemingway with the pen.
The New York Post got sent a copy of the email which reads:
“My sweet friends and family,” the e-mail began. “This Sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl . . .
“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.
“Thank you for your love and support. Love, G :)”
Reached via e-mail, by the Post Bundchen said yesterday: “I am surprised that you received this e-mail; it was a private note only sent to close friends and family.”
More news on the Super Bowl from IrishCentral
GOP Senator Charles Grassley puts a hold on E3 immigration bill for the Irish
San Antonio St. Patrick’s Day Parade cancelled after 44 years - VIDEO