Celtic tie Rangers 0-0 in vital league clash, now favorites for title
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor was the hero as he stopped an 82nd minute penalty kick in their vital game against Celtic.
The 0-0 draw left Celtic one point behind with five games to play with a game in hand and are favorites to win yet another Scottish title.
The draw will suit Celtic then, but they will surely regret Gerogios Samaras's miss from the penalty spot which would have made them hot favorites for the title.
Despite a backdrop of mounting tensions after parcel bombs were sent to Celtic coach Neil Lennon an other leading figures in the club, the game went off without incident.