Sean O'Sheaby Sean O'Shea
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Forbes senior editor Kurt Badenhausen says Nike is the victim of its own success. “Sticking by these big-name guys can potentially still be good for business," he said. "... Nike endorses so many athletes that if one of them does get in trouble, chances are, it's going to be a Nike guy.