Sean O'Sheaby Sean O'Shea
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
It will be Tom Coughlin versus Tom Brady in the Super Bowl for the ages in Indianapolis in two weeks.
The two may be of Irish American heritage but the similarities end right there.
Joe Paterno should have died a year ago, his reputation intact and garlands for his grave from everyone who ever worked or encountered him.
He was the beloved Joe Pa, the epitome of class and steel, who strode the college football world like a colossus.
Say it ain't so Joe!
Vice president Joe Biden made one of his infamous gaffes on Thursday mixing up the San Francisco Giants baseball team and the San Francisco 49ers.
The San Francisco last second win over New Orleans had everything including a barnburner finish that will go down in San Francisco history.
It was eerie that 30 years ago Joe Montana found Dwight Clark in the end zone for an historic play off win against the Dallas Cowboys