Sean O'Sheaby Sean O'Shea
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Hopefully, the bubble burst with the defeat by New Orleans, the worst team in basketball last night.
Lin himself seems insufferable especially with his playing for Jesus stuff reminding everyone of Tim Tebow, the most sanctimonious athlete alive.
In a short statement, the Premiership club said that they took the “difficult decision” because of the poor run of recent results.
A 5-1 defeat at home to West Brom on Sunday sealed McCarthy's fate.
Is it the end of the road for Tom Brady?
In the end all quarterbacks reach that moment that Brady reached on Sunday night, his despairing pass into the end zone left the Patriots an agonizing touchdown short of victory.
A last minute disputed penalty gave Wales victory over Ireland at the Aviva Stadium.
Ireland led from a Tommy Bowe unconverted try but Stephen Ferris was harshly penalized in the last minute and Wales scored from the resultant penalty kick by Halfpenny.
Irish hooker Rory Best had scored a converted try for Ireland to give them an undeserved half time lead in the Six Nations rugby clash with Wales at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.
Is there something about the Irish and coaching Super Bowl champions?
Three of the best four coaches in the NFL, Tom Coughlin, Sean Payton, Mike McCarthy have Irish backgrounds. Hall of Famer Bill Parcells, real name Bill O'Shea (His father,born Charles O'Shea, was adopted) is another.
In Britain it is well known that Scottish managers such as Alex Ferguson, Matt Busby, Bill Shankly are the best soccer managers that were ever produced.