Sean O'Sheaby Sean O'Shea
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Rex Ryan is a 'disrespectful b'*****ard" New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs told ESPN after the Giants routed the new York Jets.
Jacobs is right ---but he may also called Ryan 'fat boy' according to a Newsday reporter.
Ryan is certainly setting the NFL on fire for all the wrong reasons.
Ryan is the original 'gift of the gab' Irishman, who never met a quote he didn't like. Outrageous larger than life, full of braggadocio and piss and vinegar, Ryan is one of a kind.
Coughlin is a lot more old school.He came up through the college game, was a severe disciplinarian back then.
The Chinese game would be the first ever American football event in the world's most populated country and would represent a massive breakthrough for the Fighting Irish.
With Notre Dame due to go to Dublin in 2012 it would mean a second successive away game for the Fighting Irish in another country.
"It is a tough draw. We said before privately we would have taken the host nations but we have drawn the world champions, the current holders, and to play a team like that will be fantastic,” said midfielder Keith Andrews.
“But we’ve drawn the world champions and the current holders. You know, to pit yourself against a team like that is great but the draw could have been kinder, no doubt about it. If you can’t look forward to games like that, pitting yourself against the best players, and one of the best players to have played, there’s something wrong.”
Ireland have received a very tough draw in Group B of the European championships facing world champions Spain , Italy and Croatia.
The fixture list is as follow: