That’s a clown car, bro! Bryce Harper gets new wheels
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
- Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask punches Toronto player in face during game
- Meet Filomena Tobias: The Miami fan who flipped the bird at Joakim Noah
- Miami Heat fans have a new poster child
- The Chinatown Yellow-Faces consider name change in light of Redskins debate
- LeBron James becomes second NBA player to come out after Jason Collins
That’s right, a bat rack, in his trunk, that glows. Your guess is as good as ours, perhaps Harper sometimes really needs to grab a bat in the dark. You never know. You can check out the full ‘article’ here, and while away your listless hours perusing the various snazzy little elements of the custom job.
Hopefully this ‘article’ from the Post might spark other news starved papers to give us some insight into the trunk of their own marquee players. We assume Prince Fielder keeps some sort of grill in his trunk, and naturally Josh Hamilton has to have a
Anyway, all that aside, is this the most talked about set of wheels outside of the Batmobile?
|Dude, where's my car?|
Follow Cormac on Twitter