Marshawn Lynch wins the weekend
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 04:47 AM
- Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
- Alabama to change their mantra ‘Roll Tide’ to ‘Part, Tide’.
- Guinness Book Of Records confirms: Seattle Seahawks have easily the most annoying fans
- Panthers unveil dominant new defensive play to win against the New England Patriots
- The Gladiator and the NCAA football player, 1,000s of years apart, but linked through eternity
See, isn't this more fun than if the Rams had made the playoffs?
Last night the Seahawks stunned the universe and every clown that picked against them (including me) with a shocking 41-36 win over the Champion Saints. The clinching run was a rumbling, grumbling, jumbling 74 yard scatter by Marshawn Lynch. No, seriously, Marshawn Lynch. Eight, count em', eight Saints missed, whiffed, struck out on tackles on the young man.
Just in case you missed it, check out the video here. Count those missed tackles, and imagine the Falcons sitting at home giggling to themselves as Marshawn went marching in.
Reached for comment, Drew Brees had nothing to say, however he did have this facial expression for us to remember forever.
Comments welcome! Free and open debate and communication are some of the most enjoyable aspects of life. Please leave a comment, disagreements welcome! If you disagree, debate your case by all means. However, anything rude, spiteful or any cowardly anonymous personal attacks will be not be tolerated and will be deleted.