EA Sports Madden 13 will feature 'Tebowing' as a celebration
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 04:44 PM
- ESPN's earth shattering report on which side of the bed LeBron gets out on
- Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask punches Toronto player in face during game
- Meet Filomena Tobias: The Miami fan who flipped the bird at Joakim Noah
- Miami Heat fans have a new poster child
- The Chinatown Yellow-Faces consider name change in light of Redskins debate
From first look, EA has done a pretty good job with it, but, you be the judge.
From The Bleachers can't wait to get playing Madden 13, to see if in Franchise mode as the Saints you can implement a bounty system, and those little CGI characters go attacking other players knees and what not.
We do know now that Tebowing is in the game, and, it looks pretty funny (no way to tell as yet how funny it will be after your first 4,565 touchdowns, though)
No word as yet if 'Gronking' (spiking the rock as hard as possible) or 'Bradying' have made the cut. No word either if Tebow's Madden character can throw the ball in a straight line or not either.