Bryce Harper 'That's a clown question, bro!': VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 07:24 PM
- Peyton Manning unveils new hot tub safety helmet
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
- Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
- Alabama to change their mantra ‘Roll Tide’ to ‘Part, Tide’.
- Guinness Book Of Records confirms: Seattle Seahawks have easily the most annoying fans
It all started innocently enough, a Canadian journalist asking Harper what kind of beer he was into. Of course Harper is a devout Mormon, and thus does no partake in such a beverage. Harper's answer to the gentleman? 'That's a clown question, bro'.
Perhaps Harper was confused and thought the scribe asked, 'Bryce, which Joker was better, Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger?' in which case his answer would have made more sense.
Love him or hate him, Harper is a powerful force of nature. The combination of youth, funky hair, a big swing and his impressive self confidence make him a seriously interesting character, and make people all over the Internet spend hours doing this. Our gift to you, the best of today's 'That's a clown question, bro' tribute videos all in one handy to use playlist.
Hang in there for the sensationally funny Jessica Simpson clip at the end of the playlist. Worth it, trust me.
Follow Cormac on Twitter