Bryce Harper collects his first MLB hit: Crowd moon pitcher, and other related stories - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
- Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
- Alabama to change their mantra ‘Roll Tide’ to ‘Part, Tide’.
- Guinness Book Of Records confirms: Seattle Seahawks have easily the most annoying fans
- Panthers unveil dominant new defensive play to win against the New England Patriots
Just in case you were focused on the baseball action, take note of the gentlemen behind home plate, who offer the Dodgers pitcher a quick moon as he delivers. Said gentleman paid the highest price possible for their youthful exertions. Eviction. Notice the seats they were occupying are suspiciously vacant by the end of the clip.
Here's the clips in question:
Update: Watch this clip while you can.
Well, try cropping this, MLB!
How about Harper knocking his helmet off in between first and second? An innocent expression of youth, or a savvy\cynical moment of business acumen (showing his face off to the world with all cameras on him)?
That’s for you to decide.
Either way, we have either witnessed the first of many a hit of the next Alex Rodriguez, or the first of a handful before he flames out too early, ala Greg ‘Toe’ Nash.
Suggested Bryce Harper Google alerts
Set these Google alerts up and be the first of your friends to know when Bryce commits\is sentenced for\is released for any of the following;
- Bryce Harper ejected
- Bryce Harper paternity suit
- Bryce Harper hair product endorsement
- Bryce Harper jail
- Bryce Harper and pornstar arrested
- Bryce Harper and pornstar married
- Bryce Harper rubber chicken frat party scores arrested
- Bryce Harper 500 home runs
You might be waiting a while on the last one.
Irish in Baseball