From the Bleachersby Cormac Eklof
- Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask punches Toronto player in face during game
- Meet Filomena Tobias: The Miami fan who flipped the bird at Joakim Noah
- Miami Heat fans have a new poster child
- The Chinatown Yellow-Faces consider name change in light of Redskins debate
- LeBron James becomes second NBA player to come out after Jason Collins
As with that whole LeBron debacle, ‘We are all witnesses’, and we are all partly to blame.
Is anyone else slightly bothered by the amazing, circus like furor over what has glibly been dubbed, ‘National Signing Day’. For those of you who didn’t go anywhere near the sports pages on the Internet yesterday, while much of the world watched in awe at the amazing scenes coming from Tahrir Square the major sporting media outlets were busy wearing out their keyboards describing the day high school students commit to colleges.