From the Bleachersby Cormac Eklof
- Peyton Manning unveils new hot tub safety helmet
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
- Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
- Alabama to change their mantra ‘Roll Tide’ to ‘Part, Tide’.
- Guinness Book Of Records confirms: Seattle Seahawks have easily the most annoying fans
Tired of reading about Miley Cyrus's latest moronic stunt? Jaded hearing about which drugs Aaron Hernandez may or may not have been into? Watch 4 year old hero Darla Holloway singing "God Bless America" at Fenway Park and have your faith in humanity restored somewhat.
Tottenham are furious today with the news Chelsea have 'stolen' former Anzhi player Willian from them. Their own naivety and stupidity aside, nobody should be shocked by the turn of events as it comes born of a system of billionaire ownership which we all enable, validate and indeed celebrate.
Reading this in Ireland and new to NFL fantasy drafts? Seasoned pro and running late on getting your draft prep work done? Sitting on your lunch break looking for some sleepers for your draft night? Whoever you are, hopefully the From The Bleachers 2013 NFL Fantasy Draft report can help you prepare.
Super rich owner Suleiman Kerimov decides to pull the plug on his pet Anzhi Makhachkala experiment, leaving players, staff and fans out in the cold.
A scandal sheet has released a letter that is reportedly from former NFL star, Aaron Hernandez, sent to a person being referred to as his ‘pen-pal’.