From the Bleachersby Cormac Eklof
- NBA announces games will be broadcast on World Wrestling Entertainment networks for 2013/2014 season
- Fan and media indignation at Celtics coach Doc Rivers is hypocritical
- Amazingly some people still calling for Bruins coach to be fired
- The New England Patriots snap up Tim Tebow
- Chipper Jones outs himself as flaming racist
The Sox were written off, by their own fans. There were calls to blow the team up, and start rebuilding. Bobby Valentine had to be sacked, kicked out the door and told never to come back.
So, how are things looking now? Wouldn’t you love to ask one of those idiots that stood behind the home dugout ‘booing’ with all their physical worth, how did they think the Red Sox were doing now? Suddenly the Red Sox season is looking much more positive, as they cruise towards the .500 mark on the back of a 4 game winning streak. They haven’t just won those games, they have annihilated the opposition, pummeled them into submission with their bats, scoring a whopping 34 runs across the 4 game streak.
Well now, apparently the first amendment is becoming a distant memory to some. The Miami Marlins have suspended manager Ozzie Guillen for five games for comments he made to Time magazine in which he has been perceived to have made favorable comments on Cuban leader Fidel Castro.