Cathal Dervanby Cathal Dervan
- Rory McIlroy back to his best with an Australian Open win
- Roy Keane settling in nicely with the Republic of Ireland again, for now
- The Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill show begins!
- Let’s give Roy Keane a clean slate in new Irish soccer role
- Irish government to honor former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson
THE English idiot who issued death threats against Sunderland winger James McClean over poppy-gate now says he is living in fear of an attack by the IRA. It’s amazing how his bravery disappeared when the boot was on the other foot. And it dispels the rumor that the so-called supporter is a former British Army soldier.