Cathal Dervanby Cathal Dervan
- Rugby ace Ronan O’Gara makes us proud to be Irish
- We won't see the likes of Manchester United manager Alex Ferguon again
- Irish defender Paul McShane - A good guy finally finishes first
- Munster’s defeat in the Heineken Cup proves Celtic Tiger didn’t take our soul
- Alex Ferguson and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez - the good and the bad of Premier League action
There are many ways to spot the onset of Grumpy Old Man syndrome -- an obvious one is when top sports stars really start to annoy you with their behavior.
I am a middle aged man. At least I hope I am. At 46 years old, I am at an age when I would gladly live to twice my current status.
The tour guide on the bus thought his first words were funny, hilarious in fact as he greeted us on our arrival into his native city on Friday afternoon.
He wasn’t to know that our phones had just started hopping with rumors that Gerry Ryan was dead, and that nobody was really in the mood for his hilarity.