Cathal Dervanby Cathal Dervan
- Rory McIlroy back to his best with an Australian Open win
- Roy Keane settling in nicely with the Republic of Ireland again, for now
- The Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill show begins!
- Let’s give Roy Keane a clean slate in new Irish soccer role
- Irish government to honor former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson
Kevin Doyle is going to make the most of his absence from the World Cup finals with the Ireland team this summer. He’s going to get married.
On the day that Mexico face the hosts South Africa in the opening game of the 2010 tournament, Doyle will be walking down the aisle of a Limerick church with his new wife Jennifer at his side.