Cathal Dervanby Cathal Dervan
- Rory McIlroy back to his best with an Australian Open win
- Roy Keane settling in nicely with the Republic of Ireland again, for now
- The Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill show begins!
- Let’s give Roy Keane a clean slate in new Irish soccer role
- Irish government to honor former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson
This doesn’t happen very often, and it is definitely a one time offer -- step into the bedroom and we’ll take a look at something very interesting.
Now I’ll bet you weren’t expecting that paragraph to jump off the page in downtown Manhattan or uptown Queens as you digest all things Irish right now.
On the January night that he signed for Celtic and thousands waited past midnight outside Parkhead to greet him, Robbie Keane promised he’d win things in Scotland.
He was right. On Monday, Keane discovered that he’d been named Player of the Year by the very Celtic fans who welcomed him with such open arms three months earlier.
Go on, admit it -- we’ll all be glued to the television screen every day between now and Sunday evening as the world goes on Tiger Watch on the famous golfing fields of Augusta, Georgia.
It won’t matter if your television is 3-D, high definition, plasma, LCD or plain old monochrome, you’ll still take a peek around Amen Corner later this week.