Cathal Dervanby Cathal Dervan
- Rugby ace Ronan O’Gara makes us proud to be Irish
- We won't see the likes of Manchester United manager Alex Ferguon again
- Irish defender Paul McShane - A good guy finally finishes first
- Munster’s defeat in the Heineken Cup proves Celtic Tiger didn’t take our soul
- Alex Ferguson and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez - the good and the bad of Premier League action
This doesn’t happen very often, and it is definitely a one time offer -- step into the bedroom and we’ll take a look at something very interesting.
Now I’ll bet you weren’t expecting that paragraph to jump off the page in downtown Manhattan or uptown Queens as you digest all things Irish right now.
He was right. On Monday, Keane discovered that he’d been named Player of the Year by the very Celtic fans who welcomed him with such open arms three months earlier.
Go on, admit it -- we’ll all be glued to the television screen every day between now and Sunday evening as the world goes on Tiger Watch on the famous golfing fields of Augusta, Georgia.
It won’t matter if your television is 3-D, high definition, plasma, LCD or plain old monochrome, you’ll still take a peek around Amen Corner later this week.