The Irish Americanby Patricia Harty
- Moved by movement - Irish Rep’s ‘Noctu’ is mesmerizing - VIDEO
- Remember the Challenger in these challenging times
- Ireland: Real and Imagined
- No Blessings for St. Patrick's Old Cathedral School
- From the Irish Famine to the Irish on Wall Street
As the editor of Irish America magazine, it was an interesting experience, to say the least, following up our issue commemorating the Great Hunger with one in which we profile Irish-American titans of Wall Street.
In a way, those two words “Famine” & “Finance” could be seen as the bookends of the story of the Irish in America.