The Irish Americanby Patricia Harty
- Moved by movement - Irish Rep’s ‘Noctu’ is mesmerizing - VIDEO
- Remember the Challenger in these challenging times
- Ireland: Real and Imagined
- No Blessings for St. Patrick's Old Cathedral School
- From the Irish Famine to the Irish on Wall Street
It’s Christmas Eve and the Brew and Burger on 47th Street where I work is crowded with last-minute shoppers and tired children bought in from the boroughs and New Jersey to see the tree at Rockefeller Center by irritated parents and young nannies with short skirts who look at their watches anxiously.