An American in Ireland by The Yank
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 01:38 AM
- Wake Up America! You're ruining Thanksgiving.
- Notre Dame Stadium in late November – a new experience for my daughter
- Train journey between Albany and New York is special (PHOTOS)
- Part Messier, part Mattingly and part LT, Roy Keane returns to Ireland's soccer team
- HSBC survey says Ireland's a terrible place to live if you're an expat
I have no idea where the brussels sprouts sold in Ireland are grown, but I won't miss them if the cold weather means there are none this year. http://bit.ly/5dUOGe