An American in Ireland by The Yank
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 01:38 AM
- Ireland as Britain's wind farm - weighing up the pros and cons of ugly and heavily subsized Irish windfarms
- Justin Bieber's perfectly judged comment on Anne Frank - "Hopefully she would have been a belieber"
- The Irish property tax problem - everyone wants to own some and no one wants to be taxed on it
- American fans right to ignore the World Baseball Classic
- Will Ireland's emigrants catch a break on property tax?
I have no idea where the brussels sprouts sold in Ireland are grown, but I won't miss them if the cold weather means there are none this year. http://bit.ly/5dUOGe