An American in Irelandby The Yank
John Fay left New York one day for Ireland, which is why he's IrishCentral's "American in Ireland" blogger.
- Hey Senator Levin - Ireland is NOT a tax haven
- When your daughter insists on going in the One Direction that creates the most stress
- Ireland as Britain's wind farm - weighing up the pros and cons of ugly and heavily subsized Irish windfarms
- Justin Bieber's perfectly judged comment on Anne Frank - "Hopefully she would have been a belieber"
- The Irish property tax problem - everyone wants to own some and no one wants to be taxed on it
An American in Ireland for October 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 09:56 AM
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 08:56 AM
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 09:33 AM
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 07:57 AM
Thursday, October 06, 2011 at 09:05 AM