An American in Irelandby The Yank
John Fay left New York one day for Ireland, which is why he's IrishCentral's "American in Ireland" blogger.
- Wake Up America! You're ruining Thanksgiving.
- Notre Dame Stadium in late November – a new experience for my daughter
- Train journey between Albany and New York is special (PHOTOS)
- Part Messier, part Mattingly and part LT, Roy Keane returns to Ireland's soccer team
- HSBC survey says Ireland's a terrible place to live if you're an expat
An American in Ireland for November 2009