An American in Irelandby The Yank
- Wake Up America! You're ruining Thanksgiving.
- Notre Dame Stadium in late November – a new experience for my daughter
- Train journey between Albany and New York is special (PHOTOS)
- Part Messier, part Mattingly and part LT, Roy Keane returns to Ireland's soccer team
- HSBC survey says Ireland's a terrible place to live if you're an expat
by Robert Burns.}
The Ireland I live in is not the one Rosenthal wrote about. The one I live in is still bankrupt, still hemorrhaging young people, still awaiting further tax hikes, still governed by people sensible enough to know that the average Irish person is still unconcerned by 'climate change.' The Ireland she described is a mythical green land experiencing an environmental-policy-led economic turn-around. You can probably find the 'Little People' running Rosenthal's Ireland.
to Hollywood.' What a fairytale!