The Irish Foodieby Maggie Griffin
Food ideas from an obsessive, compulsive food enthusiast who grows, cooks, bakes, preserves and loves food
- Brandy butter cookies recipe - an excellent solution to using up this Christmas leftover
- Bûche de Noël - delicious Christmas recipe for a chocolate Yule log
- Candied peel - making your own to give those warm citrus notes to your Christmas baking
- Her shell - Sausage the pig's journey from the farm to the butchers
- Days in November and baking for Christmas - mincemeat recipe for perfect traditional mince pies
The Irish Foodie for December 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 05:02 AM
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 04:59 AM
Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 05:15 AM
Everyone said to me it will get easier but I hope it never does. It should be difficult.
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Second Scranton Celtic Festival to build on fun and success with great acts and activities...
- New Irish festival GaelFest to showcase music, dance, sports, arts and literature...
- My top ten favorite Irish foods in most of Ireland's grocery stores - from Tayto crisps to...