The Irish Foodieby Maggie Griffin
Food ideas from an obsessive, compulsive food enthusiast who grows, cooks, bakes, preserves and loves food
- Brandy butter cookies recipe - an excellent solution to using up this Christmas leftover
- Candied peel - making your own to give those warm citrus notes to your Christmas baking
- Her shell - Sausage the pig's journey from the farm to the butchers
- Days in November and baking for Christmas - mincemeat recipe for perfect traditional mince pies
- Everybody Cooks - cookbooks should be about real cooks and not stylized photography
The Irish Foodie for August 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 06:11 AM
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Delicious Christmas recipe for a chocolate Yule log, the Bûche de Noël...
- A variation on the traditional Irish Christmas Cake recipe ...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse...
- Hearty and warming Irish beef and onion pie recipe...