Lyons Den Momby Kerry Lyons
- Simple tips for super snacking - healthy and delicious bites for kids on the go and at home
- Getting organized for back to school - how to get a handle on your little darlings paperwork
- Making the transition from crib to bed - helping your babies make the big leap
- Summer packing essential for a family getaway - getting all the essentials in for a gaggle of children
- Summer road trip survival tips - words of advice from a Mom of five
Her home will also showcase her flamboyant costumes, several props and keepsakes she has collected on her travels, which include bones and masks.
An insider said: "This house project is Gaga's new baby.
Actor Jamie Bell, who stars alongside the Hollywood hunk, said they constantly challenged each other when filming the historical movie, about a roman soldier attempting to recover the lost roman eagle standard of his father's legion.
Jamie said: “I think when you’ve got actors that are really competent all around you at the action stuff, you have to really step up, you can’t p***y out on them – which is great because me and Channing are very competitive.
“We spurred each other on, we competed over who has the best fight scene, the fastest horse, who can stay in the river for longer.
Visit our special St. Patrick's Day section
Visit our special St. Patrick's Day section - click here
Though the winter has been long, it's hard to believe that March is here, thus beginning a holiday season of a different sort here in the Lyons Den. As February turned to March, my husband Des and I found that our monthly calendar sync was full of many more festivities than usual... there's the Brehon Law Society Dinner, Irelend-US Council Luncheon, Friendly Sons dinner (it has always struck me that these "friendly" sons are not so friendly after all -- if they were, I would think on occasion a "daughter" or two might be invited to partake in the fun!), and seemingly countless evenings where he "has to" meet someone "for just a pint."