Jersey Irish Blogby Jim Lowney
- Daydreaming on a quiet island of love proclaimed in word and a wink
- Everyday is St Patrick’s Day, what would we be if not Irish
- Hopeless and romantic, always an artist and always a Mayo man
- The fire on Jersey Shore, rebuilding keeps the soul alive, stay still and you're dead
- Beautiful, earthy words on a terrible day, the death of Seamus Heaney
The newest crack in my Mayo heart is still raw since our latest fall reaching for the Sam Maguire.
With that fateful Sunday still fresh in mind, I haven’t been much able to read or talk about the game.
Then we led the Aussie Shepard mix out the door of the shelter into the cool air of our next season. His name is Saoirse.
Ever wake and know the world altered while you slept?
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...