Jersey Irish Blogby Jim Lowney
- Daydreaming on a quiet island of love proclaimed in word and a wink
- Everyday is St Patrick’s Day, what would we be if not Irish
- Hopeless and romantic, always an artist and always a Mayo man
- The fire on Jersey Shore, rebuilding keeps the soul alive, stay still and you're dead
- Beautiful, earthy words on a terrible day, the death of Seamus Heaney
It should be a quiet week, thankfully, until Galway meets Kilkenny in the hurling final next Sunday morning. I have to go watch. I told Rattigan I’d be there supporting Galway since he was out for Mayo.
So it begins again.
A week after that, when Galway plays Kilkenny again in the hurling, I’ll be there sitting with Rattigan and all the lads shouting at the televisions.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra