Jersey Irish Blogby Jim Lowney
Writer/photographer Jim Lowney highlights the fun spots where Ireland meets New Jersey. Musing about all things Irish.
- Daydreaming on a quiet island of love proclaimed in word and a wink
- Everyday is St Patrick’s Day, what would we be if not Irish
- Hopeless and romantic, always an artist and always a Mayo man
- The fire on Jersey Shore, rebuilding keeps the soul alive, stay still and you're dead
- Beautiful, earthy words on a terrible day, the death of Seamus Heaney
Jersey Irish Blog for November 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012 at 05:00 AM
It will almost feel like we are back on track.
Friday, November 16, 2012 at 05:30 AM
It just isn’t going to be the same and that’s normal.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm