Jersey Irish Blogby Jim Lowney
- Daydreaming on a quiet island of love proclaimed in word and a wink
- Everyday is St Patrick’s Day, what would we be if not Irish
- Hopeless and romantic, always an artist and always a Mayo man
- The fire on Jersey Shore, rebuilding keeps the soul alive, stay still and you're dead
- Beautiful, earthy words on a terrible day, the death of Seamus Heaney
Just now I see Tyrone won, probably pleasing one Ulsterman with a full belly.
Chatting about the weather in Ireland often seems a national institution rivaling the GAA.
Forecast, temperature and how wet or dry it is of course matters greatly to farmers and their livelihoods. But every other soul on the green island is always handy with a comment on the meteorological conditions.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...