Jersey Irish Blogby Jim Lowney
- Daydreaming on a quiet island of love proclaimed in word and a wink
- Everyday is St Patrick’s Day, what would we be if not Irish
- Hopeless and romantic, always an artist and always a Mayo man
- The fire on Jersey Shore, rebuilding keeps the soul alive, stay still and you're dead
- Beautiful, earthy words on a terrible day, the death of Seamus Heaney
Just now I see Tyrone won, probably pleasing one Ulsterman with a full belly.
Chatting about the weather in Ireland often seems a national institution rivaling the GAA.
Forecast, temperature and how wet or dry it is of course matters greatly to farmers and their livelihoods. But every other soul on the green island is always handy with a comment on the meteorological conditions.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...