Irish Roots Cafeby Michael O'Laughlin
- Irish Families DNA test for Genealogy Researchers
- Irish Names that begin with ‘A’ and ‘MacA..’
- Bean Pháidín (Paddy's wife) or ' I wanna be Paddys Girl '
- Irish Muslims, the sack of Cork Ireland, Hackett the traitor and DNA a key
- About Louisville Irish Fest; National Irish Genealogy Launch
Well known today as an Irish folk legend or spirit that visits in the night, Cúnnla was once surely a real man. This is a macaronic version, with both Irish and English language included. First practice session at the Irish Roots Cafe for the song 'Cúnnla' or Conla, with Mike O'Laughlin. Final version to appear by end of year ! ©2013