Irish Food Guide by Zack Gallagher
Sligo College seeks entries for The World Irish Stew Championship
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 09:10 AM
- New Belfast restaurant, The Malt Room, gives all profits to charity
- 21-year-old Mark Moriarty wins Ireland's Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year
- A pub, is a pub, but not so in Ireland, 34 mentions in "Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide" (PHOTOS)
- County Leitrim hosts International wild mushroom festival
- Winners announced for Ireland's most prestigious and authoritative culinary awards
|The classic Irish Lamb Stew is still a|
favorite all over the world
The 1st of May will see professional and student chefs from kitchens and colleges all over the world demonstrate their skills to create the ultimate Irish Stew! The judging panel a team of chefs and competition judges, selected by head judge, Gabriel Mc Sharry, will decide who will earn the title in two categories – professional and student chef.
Entries can be made online where there are also application forms for other culinary competitions including the Sligo Signature Dish and a Mystery Basket competition.
website. The best Irish Stew recipes will be selected and brought to beautiful Co Sligo to compete in the final on 2nd May and they will also be treated to a Sligo Gourmet Adventure!
|Joe Clinton, living in Donegal, was the 1st World Irish Stew Champion in 2010|
For more from Zack see www.IrishFoodGuide.ie
Be the first to make a comment.
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Top ten best Irish food and drink treats for the Christmas season...
- Homemade Irish brown soda bread recipe...
- Gilligan's Gourmet: Christmas pudding with brandy butter...
- New Belfast restaurant, The Malt Room, gives all profits to charity...