Irish restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon launches pop-up artisan eatery
- New Belfast restaurant, The Malt Room, gives all profits to charity
- 21-year-old Mark Moriarty wins Ireland's Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year
- A pub, is a pub, but not so in Ireland, 34 mentions in "Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide" (PHOTOS)
- County Leitrim hosts International wild mushroom festival
- Winners announced for Ireland's most prestigious and authoritative culinary awards
|Irish Restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon
who will host The Guerilla Club
A new Irish Pop-Up Restaurant, The Guerrilla Gourmet Club, was launched last week in Dublin, by Irish restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon with Robert Lee Mulcahy. The menu has been created with Chef Gareth Mullins, executive chef at the 5 Star Marker Hotel in Dublin. The pair have joined forces with the prestigious Stephen's Green Hibernian Club, who will host the event on the summer solstice, Friday 21 June at 7:00pm.
Ross Golden-Bannon is widely known in the Irish Food scene as he has been the Restaurant Critic at The Sunday Business Post since 2001. He was appointed editor of the Irish FOOD&WINE Magazine in May 2008 and he is the author of the ebook How to Write About Food. He was elected to membership of the Irish Food Writers' Guild in 2006.
|Gareth Mullins, executive chef at the 5 Star Marker Hotel|
Be the first to make a comment.
- Hearty and warming Irish beef and onion pie recipe...
- Top ten best Irish food and drink treats for the Christmas season...
- Homemade Irish brown soda bread recipe...
- Gilligan's Gourmet: Christmas pudding with brandy butter...