Irish Food Guideby Zack Gallagher
- New Belfast restaurant, The Malt Room, gives all profits to charity
- 21-year-old Mark Moriarty wins Ireland's Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year
- A pub, is a pub, but not so in Ireland, 34 mentions in "Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide" (PHOTOS)
- County Leitrim hosts International wild mushroom festival
- Winners announced for Ireland's most prestigious and authoritative culinary awards
A new Irish start-up business, Irish Food Tours, is building a network of Food Tourism Holidays around the whole island of Ireland, north and south. Started by Donegal Town chef Zack Gallagher and his business partner Wendy Kavanagh from Kildare, the guests on these Culinary Tours will learn the story behind the vast array of Irish Artisan Food products.
A new Irish Pop-Up Restaurant, The Guerrilla Gourmet Club, was launched last week in Dublin, by Irish restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon with Robert Lee Mulcahy. The menu has been created with Chef Gareth Mullins, executive chef at the 5 Star Marker Hotel in Dublin. The pair have joined forces with the prestigious Stephen's Green Hibernian Club, who will host the event on the summer solstice, Friday 21 June at 7:00pm.
- Hearty and warming Irish beef and onion pie recipe...
- Top ten best Irish food and drink treats for the Christmas season...
- Homemade Irish brown soda bread recipe...
- Gilligan's Gourmet: Christmas pudding with brandy butter...