Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Weekly events at the Irish Cultural Centre
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 at 04:06 PM
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
· Set Dancing for Adults with Cait Bracken every Monday from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. $5 donation to the ICC at the door. No partner necessary.
Progressive 25 Card Game every Wednesday night on the second floor of the Centre beginning at 8 p.m. All level of players welcome to enjoy this traditional, fast-paced Irish card game of trumps, tricks and trading. $5 donation at the door.
· Friday ICC Comhaltas Seisiún led by John Kearney in the McGettigan & Stewart Room starting at 7 p.m.
· Friday Music in the Pub: February 1st with The Barn Burners. 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. No cover charge.
Saturday ICC Seisiún led by Stuart Peak and Sean Kane in the ICC Pub starting at 8:30 p.m.
Live Blues with Boston Funk in the ICC Pub, every Sunday from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. The not-to-be-missed, Grammy-award winning members of this Blues group have played with Tom Jones; Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes; Jimmy Clanton; Coasters; The Marveletts; and Teddy Prendergast. Pub opens at 6 p.m. No cover charge.