Upcoming Boston events by the Irish Cultural Centre
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
SLAMDiabetes Boston Classic Wiffle Ball Tournament: Saturday, July 13. The mission of SLAMDiabetes is to raise awareness of and support the fight against Type 1 Diabetes (T1D), an autoimmune disease affecting children and adults for which there is currently no known cure.
At the SLAMDiabetes Classic, twelve teams will compete in a qualifying round of wiffle© ball, played just like baseball in miniature stadiums modeled after iconic parks like Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium. Please visit www.SlamDiabetes.org for more information. Join us for a fun day of sports and support a great cause.
ICC Canton Ceili: Sunday, July 14. 3-7pm. $7 per person at the door. The ICC Canton Ceili is a great place to dance with friends old and new. Come enjoy set dancing, waltzes, quickstep, and other traditional dances. No partner necessary.
Just for Fun!: Saturday, July 27. 8:00pm. Join us for a great time as Dave Kane, star of the Fr. Misgivings comedy fundraising show, leads the audience through a maze of laugh-filled interactive comedy, quizzes, contests, prizes, and surprises and it’s all just for fun! Tickets available online at www.IrishCulture.org.
Weekly Events at the ICC
- Mondays: Set Dancing for Adults with Cait Bracken every Monday from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. $5 donation at the door. No partner necessary.
- Friday ICC Comhaltas Seisiún led by John Kearney in the McGettigan & Stewart Room starting at 7 p.m
- Saturday ICC Seisiún led by Stuart Peak and Sean Kane in the ICC Pub starting at 8:30 p.m.
The ICC is located at 200 New Boston Drive, Canton MA 02021. We offer parking in the main lot, handicap accessibility, and an elevator. For tickets and information about events at the Irish Cultural Centre, please visit www.IrishCulture.org or call 781-821-8291.See more: Irish Emigrant , Irish in Boston , Irish Entertainment , Boston Local