The Joseph Nugent Sr. Association of Union County celebrates its 80th anniversary
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
|The Joseph Nugent Sr. Association of Union County (Photo: Jim Lowney)|
, Irish Traditions
, Irish American
, Irish Arts
New Jersey’s Oldest Irish-American Group Marks 8 Decades on May 17.
The Joseph Nugent Sr. Association of Union County will celebrate its 80th Anniversary with a dinner dance on Friday, May 17 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.at the Gran Centurion located at 440 Madison Hill Road in Clark, NJ 07066.
Tickets are $65 for the evening and include a 4-hour open bar, cocktail hour and a buffet dinner. Entertainment will be provided by the Eamonn Ryan Band.
For tickets or more information, please contact Marie McCauley at 732-869-1954, Danny Sinnott at 732-691-0937 or Kevin Dowling at 732-594-1763.
Founded by Joseph Nugent Sr. in 1933, the Nugent Association is the oldest independent Irish-American organization in the State of New Jersey.