The Irish Cultural Centre in New England presents the Tiny Cottage Series with Finvarra’s Wren
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
|Irish, Scottish and Celtic-American folk music band Finvarra’s Wren|
ICC’s increasingly popular intimate evening of music and storytelling in an authentic Irish Cottage is featuring yet another chance to be up and close and personal with the artist. Finvarra’s Wren is a powerful band playing invigorating Irish, Scottish and Celtic-American folk music.
Traditional and contemporary songs are punctuated with wonderfully inventive arrangements of jigs, reels and hornpipes. The Detroit Metro Times describes Finvarra’s Wren as "making the kind of music you’d only hear on the west coast of Ireland. Plays traditional Celtic music so heart achingly well that even Finn McCool would be impressed." Tickets can be purchased at The Irish Culture Centre or at 781-821-8291.
|The Irish Cultural Centre of New England