Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Thank you from the Wild Geese Network
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 at 12:49 PM
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
Dear Wild Geese Members,
On behalf of the Boston Chapter of the Wild Geese Network of Irish Scientists we would like to thank you for attending our launch that took place on June 19th, 2012. It was an outstanding event on a beautiful evening at the Museum of Science with over 200 people in attendance. To give us all a better understanding of the strength and diversity of our network in the Greater Boston area, we created a zoomable map, showing the workplaces of our launch attendees. There are some photos and a short write-up on our launch on The Irish Emigrant website.
One of our primary goals is to connect Irish scientists in the Boston area - thus we would like to hear your thoughts on what type of events you would like to see in the future, ask you to encourage your Irish affiliated colleagues and friends, both in Boston and elsewhere, to join our network. Additionally if you would like to get involved in organizing future events please let us know.
Please stay tuned for upcoming events both by email and through our LinkedIn group.
Thank you again for celebrating our launch with us.
Boston Wild Geese