Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Phoenix Landing selected one of America's Best Sports Bars
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
|The Phoenix Landing|
"We know, soccer may not be every red-blooded American’s sport of choice to watch. But for the true soccer fans out there, you can’t beat Phoenix Landing: the Boston bar has every Premier League and UEFA Champions League game; plus NFL, NHL, NBA, and NCAA games. Phoenix Landing is also Boston's official Liverpool FC Clubhouse, as the team is owned by the Red Sox’s John Henry — so you know, if you’re a Red Sox fan, you just might catch a glimpse of him around. Non-soccer fans will appreciate the extensive bar-food menu and the "alternative Irish" vibe — Guinness is a mandatory drink order."
Congratulations to our good friends at the Phoenix Landing in Cambridge for the well deserved recognition as one of the best sports bars in America by The Daily Meal. Conveniently located near the Central Square Red Line T stop, this Irish owned bar & restaurant frequently fills to capacity for major soccer and rugby events. Plus the food is second to none - for selection, value and service.