Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Mad Hatter Cafe now open in Weymouth
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
|Dermot Doran, owner and 'executive' chef at |
the Mad Hatter Cafe
Great news for our South Shore readers who make regular trips Adams Village for your Irish breakfast fix, there is now a brand new destination conveniently located in Weymouth. Mad Hatter Cafe is the creation of Kildare native, Dermot Doran, and is open for breakfast and lunch 7 days per week.
Dermot uses his 25+ years of experience working in the finest hotels and restaurants to create a gourmet menu of down-to-earth favorites, including one of the biggest Irish breakfasts that you will find anywhere. The beautifully renovated decor of the cafe is matched by the delicious array of homely favorites. Open only a few weeks, the Mad Hatter has quickly gained a stellar reputation, with rave reviews on Yelp.com.
The Mad Hatter is located at 119 Main St in Weymouth, not too far from exit 16 and across the road from Building 19. With great food and such a convenient location, you will be a 'regular' before you know it!