Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Lets talk about depression, half of Irish men who commit suicide work in construction
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
|Lets talk about depression|
Depression is a real issue, be it on its own, or connected with alcohol, drugs or prescription medication. However there is help on hand and no should suffer alone. We at the Irish Pastoral Centre strongly urge anyone suffering from depression or any addiction to contact us.
If you or someone you know is in need, please contact the IPC to reach the many resources which are available.
This is confidential and nonjudgmental service. For more information or just to chat contact Eileen on 617-265-5300 X 13