Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Irish Cultural Centre upcoming events
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 04:43 PM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
Upcoming Events: Boston Irish Festival
- Boston Irish Festival: June 7, 8, & 9. Three days and three stages of non-stop, rock your socks off Celtic music at the largest Irish festival on the east coast. Fun for the whole family! Details at www.BostonIrishFestival.info.
- Whitey Bulger: A Discussion. Tuesday, June 21st. 7:30pm. FREE for ICC Members & $15 General Admission. TJ English is a journalist and nonfiction crime writer whose latest book,Whitey’s Payback, discusses the last of the old-fashioned gangsters. English has previously appeared on NPR and The Daily Show. Join us in hearing firsthand about Whitey’s past and present.
- Mondays: Set Dancing for Adults with Cait Bracken every Monday from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. $5 donation at the door. No partner necessary.
- Friday Live Music in the Pub: The Auld Locals. Friday, May 24th. 8-11pm. No cover.
- Friday ICC Comhaltas Seisiún led by John Kearney in the McGettigan & Stewart Room starting at 7 p.m.
- Saturday ICC Seisiún led by Stuart Peak and Sean Kane in the ICC Pub starting at 8:30 p.m.
The ICC offers parking in the main lot, handicap accessibility and an elevator. For tickets and information about events at the Irish Cultural Centre, 200 New Boston Drive, Canton MA 02021, please visit www.IrishCulture.org or call the ICC office at 781-821-8291. See more: Irish in Boston , Irish Entertainment , Boston Local , Irish American