Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
In Memoriam - Con (Connie) Scanlon
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- Irish Cultural Centre upcoming events
- Festival Performer Highlight: Black 47
- Boston Irish Festival Feis
- Irish Pastoral Centre Immigration News
- Senior moments from the IPC
Pre-deceased by his wife Peg. Deeply mourned by his loving family; daughters Kathleen (O Connell) and Mary (Kinnerk, of Boston), sons Neil and Garry, sister Mary O Donovan, brothers Jimmy and Paddy, daughters-in-law Barbara and Margaret, sons-in-law Dom and Aidan, grandchildren Brian, Kieran, Karen, Shauna, Neil, Ciara and Max, nephews, nieces, relatives and friends.
Requiem Mass followed by burial in St. Michael's Cemetery, Ballyduff. Family flowers only please. Donations in lieu if desired to St. Patrick's, Marymount.