Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
In Memoriam - Con (Connie) Scanlon
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
Pre-deceased by his wife Peg. Deeply mourned by his loving family; daughters Kathleen (O Connell) and Mary (Kinnerk, of Boston), sons Neil and Garry, sister Mary O Donovan, brothers Jimmy and Paddy, daughters-in-law Barbara and Margaret, sons-in-law Dom and Aidan, grandchildren Brian, Kieran, Karen, Shauna, Neil, Ciara and Max, nephews, nieces, relatives and friends.
Requiem Mass followed by burial in St. Michael's Cemetery, Ballyduff. Family flowers only please. Donations in lieu if desired to St. Patrick's, Marymount.