Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
In Memoriam - Con (Connie) Scanlon
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- Irish Cultural Centre upcoming events
- Boston Irish Festival Band Highlights
- Immigration News from the Irish Pastoral Centre
- Senior moments from the Irish Pastoral Centre
- Congratulations Spring 2013 Home Health Aide Graduates, Teachers and Musicians
Pre-deceased by his wife Peg. Deeply mourned by his loving family; daughters Kathleen (O Connell) and Mary (Kinnerk, of Boston), sons Neil and Garry, sister Mary O Donovan, brothers Jimmy and Paddy, daughters-in-law Barbara and Margaret, sons-in-law Dom and Aidan, grandchildren Brian, Kieran, Karen, Shauna, Neil, Ciara and Max, nephews, nieces, relatives and friends.
Requiem Mass followed by burial in St. Michael's Cemetery, Ballyduff. Family flowers only please. Donations in lieu if desired to St. Patrick's, Marymount.