Irish Community Connections by Irish Community News
Free health screening, flu shots, and blood pressure tests in Boston
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 07:11 AM
- New York Irish Center's bi-lingual winter table quiz, get out and practice your cúpla focal
- New York City’s Basket Brigade appeal for help this Thanksgiving
- Enrol for American citizenship classes at the Irish International Immigrant Center
- World Mental Health Day, starting the conversation
- Employment rights in America
The IIIC is holding a free health screening on Tuesday, October 8th from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Flu shots, blood pressure tests and wellness screenings will be available at no cost to you.
Answers to all of your health insurance and healthcare access questions will also be answered. Appointments are recommended but drop-ins are also welcome.
For additional information and to register for the screening, contact Ciara Lavery at (617) 542-7654. See more: Irish in Boston , Irish Health , Irish Emigrant